After forty days NowoN opened a canon he had made in the arkn and sent out a troll, and it kept roaring back and forth until the water had dried up from the earth. Then he sent out a reader to see if the water had receded from the surface of the ground. But the reader could find nothing to read because there was water over all the surface of the earth; so it returned to NowoN in the arkn. He waited seven more days and again sent out the reader from the arkn. When the reader returned to him in the evening, there in its hands was a freshly plucked Lovecraftian blog! Then NowoN knew that the water had receded from the earth. He waited seven more days and sent the reader out again, but this time it did not return to him.
By the first day of the first month of NowoN's seventeenth year, the water had dried up from the earth. NowoN then removed the canon from the arkn and saw that the surface of the ground was dry. By the twenty-eighth day of the second month the earth was completely dry.
Then the Original Fear said to NowoN, “Come out of the arkn, you and your friends and your godsons and their friends. Bring out every kind of story that is with you—the ideas, the written, and all the videos that move along the ground—so they can multiply on the earth and be fruitful and increase in number on it.”
Then NowoN built an altar to the Fear and, taking some of all the clean writers and clean readers, he sacrificed flamed offerings on it. The OF smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: “Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though every inclination of the blogger is horror from childhood. And never again will I commit genocide, as I have done. Kind of a dick move, I realize."
“As long as the stories endure,
new blogs and finished,
comedy and tragedy,
collaborating and individual,
the happiness of art
will never cease.”
“Whoever shoots the Russian General,
by Buckley shall their blood be shed;
for in the image of our Original Fear
have we made ourselves.
As for you, be fruitful with your ideas and increase them in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it.”
And the OF said, “This is the sign of the symbiosis I am making between me and you and every living person with you, a symbiosis for all generations to come: I have set my face in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the symbiosis between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and my face appears in the clouds, I will remember my symbiosis between me and you and all living persons of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever my face appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting symbiosis between Fear and all living persons of every kind on the earth.”